Cattle Ear Tag Removal Description:
Cattle ear tag removal is a device for removing RFID ear tags from animals which is usually used for identification and tracking purposes. These RFID tags often contain information such as the animal’s origin, health records, and owner details.
To remove an ear tag, we need to use a specialized tool, often called an ear tag remover or pliers, to remove the ear tag safely and cleanly while minimizing discomfort to the animal. It is widely used for cattle and cow ear tag operations.
Benefits of using:
- By properly removing the ear tags, you can reduce the risk of infection at the ear tag site.
- To help move old or obsolete ear tags and subsequently replace them with current information helps maintain accurate records.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Use: For fixing the ear tag into the animal’s ear
Cattle Ear Tag Removal Application:
- Use for cattle ear tag replacement
- Use for cow ear tag replacement
- Animal tracking management