Ear Tag Applicator Description:
An ear tag applicator is a specialized tool designed to install and remove RFID livestock and animal ear tags. The universal applicator is compatible with a wide range of RFID tags, which are crucial for the identification and tracking of farm animals such as cattle, sheep, cows, pigs, and goats. The applicator ensures that the hole made in the animal’s ear is small, and minimal pressure is exerted during the marking process, resulting in less bleeding and therefore less pain experienced by the animal.
- The ear tag pliers are made of aluminum alloy, metal paint, non-slip and wear-resistant, sturdy and durable, and easy to carry.
- It has the characteristics of strong resilience. After the ear tag is installed, it can rebound quickly to reduce the animal’s pain.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Use: For fixing the ear tag into the animal’s ear
Ear Tag Applicator Application:
- Use for cattle ear tag replacement
- Use for cow ear tag replacement
- Animal tracking management