RFID Animal Tag Description:
RFID Animal Ear Tag offers a secure and dependable method for the identification of your animals and livestock. Crafted from top-tier ABS material, these tags are impressively durable and are designed to be utilized in severe environmental conditions. They also boast a waterproof IP68 rating, further ensuring their reliability.
Our RFID Ear Tag is versatile, making it perfect for the surveillance, recognition, and tracking of pets, livestock, horses, and even wild animals. One of the key features of this tag is its remarkable durability that lasts a lifetime. The tag emits no radiation, ensuring it is safe for all animals. The tag doesn’t require a battery to function and can be read effortlessly using a handheld device. This makes it a secure and harmless solution for tagging all animals.
- Contact automatic reading, data acquisition method is real-time and effective.
- Waterproof, this tag can apply to animal body.
- Has unique ID code, which is durable, cannot be tampered with or copied, and is easy to manage.
- Intelligent tracking management is carried out for each livestock, and the source animal can be traced at the first time when an epidemic occurs, so as to achieve timely prevention and control, trace the source and reduce animal losses.
Dimensions:Female ear tag 22*12mm, Male ear tag 25*22mm
IP Rating: IP68
Chip Support: EM4305, SIC7999, Higgs9
Reading Distance: 50cm for HF,3m for UHF(The test distance varies according to the environment and reading device)
Application Temp:-30℃~+75℃ (No icing)
Operating Temp:-20℃~+65℃ (No icing)
Additional Crafts: Code printing,Laser Engraved, Code encoding.
RFID Animal Tag Application:
- Livestock management: Livestock management includes pigs, cattle and sheep, etc. and health records are recorded by wearing RFID ear tags for livestock.
- Wild animal management: By implanting RFID chips in wild animals and writing necessary information such as source, breed, age and installing RFID readers within the range of activities to collect animal activity information, the purpose of tracking and monitoring is achieved, and more protect wild animals well.
- Pet management: As the size of RFID chips continues to shrink, more and more pet shops replace the perishable pet ID cards with rfid chips to authenticate and manage pet identities, can accompany pets for a lifetime.